Today James Altucher is making a first-ever prediction. He predicts you could make multiple times your money over the coming months… with a single “top 1%” trade.
It’s an approach to investing you might not be unfamiliar with… but it’s personally helped James Altucher make over $10 million – in good markets and bad. In fact, no matter what happens next in the markets – James believes this little-known approach could have a huge impact on your wealth. It’s helped him make an extraordinary 6,000% gain on Buddy Media… and a 2,900% gain with Ticketfly.
Keep in mind: James is the bestselling author of 15 books, one of which USA Today calls “one of the 12 best business books of all time.”
When James makes a prediction – people listen.
Like the time in 2007 when he appeared on CNBC Fast Money and correctly predicted that Facebook – (which was still private at a $1 billion value) – would one day become a $100 billion company.
To see his newest prediction, click here.
The interesting thing is, James has NEVER shared this secret in any of the articles he’s written for the Wall Street Journal… Yahoo Finance… the Financial Times… New York Observer… you name it. In fact – James Altucher has never mentioned this secret in any of his appearances on CNBC, MSNBC, or Fox. But today, he’s finally stepping forward.
I urge you to have a look at what he’s sharing. With today’s market such a mess, it could change the way you look at stocks right now.
When the market crashed in 2008, James shared a list of his favorite stocks… and check out the gains that resulted, as of August 2015:
- 252% gain on Altria (MO)
- 186% gain on American States Water (AWR)
- 885% gain on Apple (AAPL)
- 390% gain on Autoliv (ALV)
- 172% gain on Barnes Group (B)
- 344% gain on Brookfield Asset Management (BAM)
- 786% gain on Cigna (CI)
- 172% gain on Copart (CPRT)
- 116% gain on Corrections Group of America (CXW)
- 339% gain on Cynosure (CYNO)
- 440% gain on Disney (DIS)
- 120% gain on Eli Lilly (LLY)
- 299% gain on Equifax (EFX)
- 154% gain on Goldman Sachs (GS)
- 307% gain on Google (GOOG)
- 220% gain on Grainger (GWW)
- 870% gain on Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR)
- 491% gain on Herbalife (HLF)
- 164% gain on Hershey (HSY)
- 332% gain on Indexx Labs (IDXX)
- 733%gain on Iridex (IRIX)
- 199% gain on iRobot (IRBT)
- 164% gain on Johnson Controls (JCI)
- 159% gain on JM Sucker (SJM)
- 727% gain on Las Vegas Sands (LVS)
- 294% gain on Luxottica (LUX)
- 207% gain on Markel (MKL)
- 158% gain on Pentair (PNR)
- 233% gain on ResMed (RMD)
- 135% gain on Rocky Mountain Chocolate (RMCF)
- 404% gain on Taser International (TASR)
- 283% gain on Tiffany (TIF)
- 225% gain on Universal Electronics (UEIC)
- 323% gain on Vascular Solutions (VASC)
- 272% gain on VMWare (VMW)
Click here to see James Altucher’s newest prediction.